The National Collegiate Data Lab (NCDLab) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to improving student access and choice to faith-based and independent higher education through applied research, product development, and professional service for college and university leaders.
- Conducts and publishes research on student college choice and access, especially as it relates to faith-based and independent colleges and universities.
- Partners with individual colleges and universities to track and monitor the dynamics of the student choice process for that particular college. Emphasis is on understanding and encouraging good and successful matches between students and colleges.
- Assists colleges to understand and use the standard data sources available to them to better identify their place in the higher education market and the students who are a best fit for their institution.
- Provides access to specialized database and data analytics expertise, tools and services that are not readily available to small colleges. This is done through training, best practices and custom services, focusing on effective and ethical use of these technologies.
- Emphasizes the creation of actionable and meaningful data analysis for presidents and senior administrators.